Saturday 16 February 2013

Poland ;D

Hi!
My name is Hania and I live in Poland exactly Toruń. I want to say (write)something about my school , city and country. Well,Toruń is here {click}.Here are a lots of monuments. My favorite is Nicolas Copernicus monument ;). We've got beautiful old town and Bulwary. If you ever been in Toruń you must to see our nice MotoArena. Our club is Unibax Toruń. My city have a football team too it's name is Elana Toruń , but I don't like it. I go to Primary School nr 10 in Toruń we also have a gymnasium. Poland is nice country. We've go old historic sites. Seaside is nice the most popular is a tricites : Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot. Our mountians is very high.Zakopane is very famous city in Tatry.The highest mountain in Poland is Rysy it's more than 2400 meters! The second mountain in terms of the amount is Śnieżka.I climb there!So, I think is everything. I will post 2morrow ;D
                                                                                                                            Hania ;D
                                                                                                                            XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment