Monday 25 February 2013

I have lived in Torun, since I was six months old, and I really like this town. I live in a high-rise block. It is located very close to the school I attend, which is very convenient. There are a lot of shops in the vicinity, I usually do shopping with my parents in the retail park Copernicus, which is not far from the place where I live. My town features a variety of cinemas, theatres, parks and other interesting places. We have a beautiful Old Town, where I like to walk with my friend. Torun was a place where the famous mathematician and astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus was born in 1473; Torun is also well-known for gingerbread, which is associated with a legend. If you are interested in that, I recommend a search work. I am very happy to live here, perhaps some day you will happen to visit Torun. Ewa J.

No comments:

Post a Comment