Wednesday 27 February 2013

Hi Sweden !!!!!!!!

Hi my name is Przemek.I want you show my town.I live in Toruń.This town is beautiful.
I present to you a few buildings.
Old Town Hall. Built in 1399 to replace a wooden house from 1259, the trade in the years 1602-1603 Comprehensive.Dąmbskich palace (Sailing Street.) Baroque building of 1693, with rich stucco decoration, built by Bishop Stanislaw Kazimierz Dąmbskiego Kujawski. In 1815, it housed the Hotel Gdansk. Currently, the Faculty of Fine Arts University.Caesar Bow Street Piekary. Baroque town house in the first half of the eighteenth century in the lower tier pierced passage in 1911. Architect of this project was Karl Caesar, hence the current name.
That would be enough.
                                                                                                                                                        regards 
Przemek  

No comments:

Post a Comment